- Lead by example
- Make safety and Quality personal and work responsibly
- Deliver our promise, aim to exceed
- Work as one team listens to everybody
- The successful introduction of new products is the single greatest predictor of ARTIC’s future value.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our business processes.
- Attract, develop and retain talented employees.
- Motivate and reward our employees for their initiative and performance.
- Seek growth opportunities regardless of the presence of competition, the size of the market, or the source of the technology.
- Expand our presence regionally and internationally.
- Collaborate with clients and partners
- We aim to continually improve the products and services we provide to meet or to exceed our client’s requirements and to produce finished work that we can justifiably be proud of.
- We aim to achieve the above by implementing a quality management system that complies with the international standard ISO 9001:2008. It also includes a commitment to meet the requirements of our clients, as well as legal and regulatory requirements. Also to the continual development of the system and helping to ensure it remains effective.
- Only by providing an outstanding service and product quality we will achieve our aims of long-term success and sustained improvements.
- All personnel within the company are responsible for the quality of their work. The company provides training and has established systems to assist all personnel to achieve the standards required. While we endeavor to produce work and offer a service that we can be proud of, we have to recognize that we don’t always achieve our own standards. When a customer complaints, we are committed to investigating the complaint and will do our best to put right all justified complaints.
- The policy, organization and procedures necessary to achieve the necessary requirements are described in our quality management system.
- The Quality Manager is responsible for monitoring the quality system and reports regularly to the General Manager on the system’s implementation, status and effectiveness.
- The objectives of the company are set out in the quality manuals/business plan. Objectives for individual jobs are to carry out the works to the satisfaction of the client and in accordance with the contract as agreed with the client.
Raed Rashad Seddiq
Chief Executive Officer